Island of Fire & Water: Sicily 15 - 22 Oct 2016
A deep encounter with nature, yoga, climbing – and yourself
Enjoy a week full of deep encounter with a wild landscape of fire, water and rock in San Vito Sicily. We guide you to care for the best version of yourself, rekindling your energy, reconnecting with the bigger picture of your life, inspiring you with new and creative challenges.
Includes accommodation, facilitation, yoga and climbing instruction, 3 vegetarian meals per day, 1 glass of wine or beer and basic drinks (tea, water, coffee), all local transfers to climbing and nature sites connected to the program.
Join a supportive group of like-minded people who love nature, yoga, climbing and gentle sharing time in the wilderness. Program includes:
· Daily Meditation and Yoga
· Playing and expanding your limits with rock-climbing (beginner and intermediate level)
· Easy hiking
· One night bivouac out in nature: basic equipment provided)
· Delicious, healthy food (we all cook together!)
· Group time in the wilderness, working with elements of fire, lava, water
· Making music and hanging out in the evening
· Personal space for down time: this is your option, anytime! It’s your holiday J
Your guide: Kilian Raetzo
Getting there: Sicily is a 1 hour 45 minute flight from most Western European cities.
Suggestions for travel: Ryan Air to Trapani (60km to San Vito); EasyJet to Palermo (90 km to San Vito); ferry from Genova to Palermo.